Working Student HR / Recruiting - Fully Remote
(Please note that very good verbal and written communication skills in English and German are required for this job!)
Swaarm is a performance-based marketing platform that offers the newest martech tracking solution for agencies, advertisers and networks to manage, track, analyze, and optimize their marketing campaigns at scale. Our mission is to provide our customers with an innovative and easy-to-use ad-tracking technology so they can focus on growing their business, by benefiting from the power of automation.
You will be part of an international team that consists of highly skilled adtech enthusiasts and a management team that individually brings 8-10 years of industry tech and sales experience.
As a part of Swaarm’s team, you will be working very closely with the HR Manager, CPO, and CEO.
- Managing recruiting and hiring activities, including cv screening, interviewing, coordination, and handling the communication with candidates
- Manage our employees’ entire lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Maintaining records of personnel data and transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations in HR Software
- Providing assistance to HR Manager with administration and maintenance of employee files, documents, and contracts
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law and local governing bodies
- Assisting in the tracking of attendance and payment of freelancers
- Tracking of existing benefits plans participation as well as scouting for new benefit opportunities
- Helping in developing a core value strategy
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
- You are a student of Business Administration, Business Psychology, or a similar field with a focus on Human Resources
- Experience in the HR field through previous internships or working student jobs is a plus
- You are interested in people-related topics and would like to expand your experience in this area
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and German are required
- An understanding of German employment law/requirements is a plus
- You are flexible and can handle change and can adapt to new situations with fresh ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills (high motivation, team player, driven to exceed goals, constantly learning and improvement)
- You have sound knowledge of MS Office
- The possibility of working fully remote
- Fair compensation
- A flexible work schedule
- Start-up culture with a high degree of freedom and responsibility
- The opportunity to grow with the company
- A friendly work environment with great team spirit and culture while being part of an international team of experienced and hungry tech, product, and sales experts
Do you want to join our awesome team and truly make an impact with your ideas? Join our well-funded and fast-growing Martech startup!
We look forward to hearing from you.