Swaarm is a performance-based marketing platform that offers the newest martech tracking solution for agencies, advertisers and networks to manage, track, analyze, and optimize their marketing campaigns at scale. Our mission is to provide our customers with an innovative and easy-to-use ad-tracking technology so they can focus on growing their business, by benefiting from the power of automation.
You will be part of an international team that consists of highly skilled adtech enthusiasts and a management team that individually brings 8-10 years of industry tech and sales experience.
As a part of Swaarm’s Marketing team, you will be working very closely with the CPO and CEO. You will also work in very close collaboration with the Marketing Manager and Product Managers.
- Execute GTM strategy for monetization and growth of specific products under the Swaarm brand to deliver measurable value
- Research, analyze, and gather competitive intel and disseminate to key stakeholders throughout the business at regular intervals
- Deliver product positioning and messaging that aligns with the overarching strategy and promotes the adoption and usage of the product portfolio
- Support product and sales teams with end-to-end development of marketing materials that enable product adoption from infographics to demo videos, webinars, training materials, or press releases
- Measure and meet specific product marketing KPIs from product launch to continuous growth across the lifecycle
- Engage with key stakeholders across the business both regionally and locally to ensure product marketing success
- Represent Swaarm at events (including trade shows, webcasts, and conferences) and present with confidence to audiences of any size
- 3+ years in Product marketing or core marketing communication functions
- Excellent communicator and a creative succinct storyteller
- Track record of successfully launching digital products from inception to large scale product adoption
- Technical translator; translate the technical into universally understood and value-driven material
- Driven by customer centricity and driving value from products to end-users
- Highly analytical; ability to think critically, research avidly, and dive into metrics to draw insights
- Idiomatic proficiency in English required; additional language skill preferred
- A very high level of personal responsibility
- The opportunity to grow with the company
- A friendly work environment with great team spirit and culture while being part of an international team of experienced and hungry tech, product, and sales experts
- The possibility of working remotely
- A competitive salary
- A flexible work schedule
Do you want to join our awesome team and truly make an impact with your ideas? Join our well-funded and fast-growing Martech startup!
We look forward to hearing from you.
PLEASE NOTE: This job can be executed remotely, we, therefore, do not offer relocation packages.