Swaarm is a performance-based marketing platform that offers the newest martech tracking solution for agencies, advertisers and networks to manage, track, analyze, and optimize their marketing campaigns at scale. Our mission is to provide our customers with an innovative and easy-to-use ad-tracking technology so they can focus on growing their business, by benefiting from the power of automation.
You will be part of an international team that consists of highly skilled ad tech enthusiasts and a management team that individually brings 8-10 years of industry tech and sales experience.
As a part of Swaarm’s Product Management team, you will be working very closely with the Co-founder and CPO. You will also work in very close collaboration with all the stakeholders, developers, QA, and client services team.
- Accountable for communicating product needs to all stakeholders through the collection and creation of functional specifications, business requirements, user stories, scenarios, user studies, etc.
- Accountable for identifying client needs and spotting opportunities to build features that improve retention and grow our client base
- Work closely with developers to develop new features from the first idea to launch
- Responsible for onboarding and communicating product changes, updates, features, etc. to the customer success team
- Accountable for quality and timely onboarding of clients
- Accountable for supporting quality assurance and testing related tasks
- Accountable for updating and maintaining product roadmap and product boards
- Accountable for proactively trying to improve Product, QA, onboarding processes
- Accountable for prioritizing and planning workload for development teams
- Accountable for quality and timely product releases
- Accountable for maintaining a positive relationship with clients by monitoring, moderating, and contributing to conversations with clients across all channels
- Accountable for onboarding, training, and mentoring product, QA, customer success managers
- Accountable for quality and timely creation and maintenance of Swaarm knowledge base
- University or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 2+ years experience in product management
- A good understanding of Adtech and digital marketing is a plus
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a plus
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (high motivation, driven to exceed goals, constantly learning and improvement)
- A very high level of personal responsibility
- The opportunity to grow with the company
- A friendly work environment with great team spirit and culture while being part of an international team of experienced and hungry tech, product, and sales experts
- The possibility of working remotely
- A competitive salary
- A flexible work schedule
Do you want to join our awesome team and truly make an impact with your ideas? Join our well-funded and fast-growing Martech startup!
We look forward to hearing from you.