Swaarm is a performance-based marketing platform, that offers the newest martech tracking solution for agencies, advertisers and networks to manage, track, analyze, and optimize their marketing campaigns at scale. Our mission is to provide our customers with an innovative and easy-to-use ad-tracking platform so they can focus on growing their business, by benefiting from the power of automation.
You will be part of an international team that consists of highly skilled ad tech enthusiasts and a management team that individually brings 8-10 years of industry tech and sales experience. As Account Manager, you would be responsible to build and maintain close long-term relationships that promote retention and loyalty. You will look after our customers on a global level to ensure that they are well looked after and have the best possible experience.
You would directly report to the CEO, who formerly worked in strategy consulting and the tech industry.
- Build strong customer relationships to maintain standing business and support to acquire new customers
- Communicate with customers to ensure that all of their needs are understood and addressed
- Ensure that customers receive requested products and services in a timely fashion
- Collect and analyze data concerning customers' behavior to understand changing needs
- Resolve inquiries and keeping track of all processes that pertain to the customer's desires
- Make sure that customers get the best possible experience
- You have 2-4 years of hands-on experience in Account Management or Sales
- You have an interest and solid understanding of online marketing and tech-related topics
- You strive to exceed customer expectations and have excellent problem-solving skills to help manage customer needs
- You are self-motivated and always strive for excellence
- You are fluent in English to exchange and negotiate with global customers
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate product ideas to customers as well as advanced upselling and negotiation skills
- You have a good sense of time management and you can multitask to handle multiple tasks and customers at once
- You are organized and have attention to detail
- A very high level of personal responsibility
- Almost unlimited scope for design of the account management function
- The opportunity to grow with the company
- A friendly work environment with great team spirit and culture while being part of an international team of experienced and hungry tech, product, and sales experts
- The possibility of working remotely
- A competitive salary
- A flexible work schedule
We are located in the heart of Berlin but offer the possibility of working remotely. Do you want to join our awesome team and truly make an impact with your ideas? Join our well-funded and fast-growing Martech startup in the heart of Berlin!
We look forward to hearing from you.