Join a young and well-funded MarTech startup in the heart of Berlin!
Swaarm is a performance-based marketing platform, that provides the newest ad tech tracking solution for Agencies, Advertisers and Networks to manage, track, analyze, and optimize their marketing campaigns at scale.
The platform has been engineered from the ground up to be simple to use, yet powerful and right from the beginning we started testing with real clients to make each action simpler, faster, and better - like iOS and Android are to our phones, we aspire to be the Operating System of Performance Marketing.
We are looking for a dedicated Technical Client Services Manager to join our support team to ensure customer satisfaction. As the primary point of contact for any client concerns, you will represent Swaarm and provide the best customer experience possible. You will be part of an international team working in a dynamic and agile environment.
The ideal candidate is experienced in client-facing roles and is driven by delivering high-quality customer service.
The job can be executed remotely and therefore we do not offer relocation packages.
As part of Swaarm’s Customer Success team, you will be the first point of contact for our clients.
- Accountable for maintaining a positive relationship with clients by monitoring, moderating, and contributing to conversations with clients across all channels
- Understanding the Swaarm platform end to end
- Accountable for identifying client issues by collecting and relaying filtered out client feedback and insights to internal teams
- Accountable for communicating product changes, updates, features, etc to the clients via available channels
- Accountable for quality and timeliness of all client-related issues, tickets, and tasks to make the customers' experience consistent and seamless
- Accountable for the quality, timely creation, and maintenance of Swaarm's knowledge base
- Accountable for quality and timely onboarding of clients to the Swaarm platform ensuring a fully engaged, positive, and valuable experience
- Accountable for collaborating with the product team on new features based on client feedback
- University or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- 2+ years’ experience customer-facing roles
- A good understanding of ad tech is a plus
- The ability to work with large amounts of data in Excel or having basic SQL skills is a plus
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a plus
- Proven ability to handle stressful situations, prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills (high motivation, driven to exceed goals, constantly willing to learn and improve)
- Join a young, innovative and international team of ad tech experts
- Enjoy a personalized onboarding schedule
- Take advantage of our flexible work-from-home policy and work remotely
- Benefit from a tailored career development path and grow with the company
- Make an impact and shape the future of Swaarm with your ideas and input
- Enjoy half a day off on your Birthday and Christmas on us
- Take part in fun online team activities