Why join Swaarm?
Join a young and well-funded adtech startup in the heart of Berlin.
Since we launched Swaarm in October 2020, we offer our innovative tracking platform that enables agencies, advertisers, and networks to fully track and control their marketing efforts in real-time, ensuring profitable growth. Our mission is to provide our customers with an innovative and easy-to-use ad-tracking technology so they can focus on growing their business, by benefiting from the power of advanced data analytics and automation.
We are now looking for a driven and self-motivated Sales Manager to join the Swaarm. You will be part of an international team that consists of highly skilled ad tech enthusiasts and a management team that individually brings 8-10 years of industry tech and sales experience.
As part of the sales team, you will be reporting directly to the Head of Sales.
- You will play a vital role in the development and execution of Swaarm’s sales strategy and directly work on it with the Head of Sales of the company
- You will own the entire sales process for a given set of global customers
- You will pitch and sell our product to customers
- You will represent Swaarm to global customers and act as an ambassador for our company and products
- You will carry a sales quota
- You will need to travel to customers and attend industry events (up to 30% of your working time) [of course we take COVID-19 very seriously so depending on global developments the majority of customer interactions in the foreseeable future will be digital]
- You have 2-3+ years of experience in the mobile performance marketing industry working with AdNetworks and/or Affiliates; B2B SaaS sales experience is considered a strong plus
- You are familiar with concepts like Tracking, AdServing, and how these reflect on day to day business for digital advertising companies
- You have a strong and extensive network of existing connections within the performance marketing industry
- You have experience using CRM tools like Hubspot, Pipedrive, or other
- You are a very curious person who continuously challenges the status quo, and is not afraid to take ownership and to ask questions
- You have a proven track record of effectively owning customer interfaces and managing the entire sales process
- You have a proven track record of identifying, negotiating, and closing deals
- You are driven, self-motivated and always strive to meet and exceed your sales targets
- You are fluent in English in order to be able to exchange and negotiate with global customers (additional language knowledge is considered as a plus)
- Be part of a world-class team - work closely together and learn from tech and sales experts with many years of experience who are eager to share their knowledge
- Take ownership - you will take ownership of your clients from day 1
- Earn your bonus - meet and exceed your sales targets to earn an attractive bonus
- Work flexibly - whether you are based in Berlin or anywhere else in Germany, we offer flexible working conditions
- Grow - you will have the opportunity to grow with the company
Do you want to join our awesome team and truly make an impact with your ideas? Join our well-funded and fast-growing Martech startup!
We look forward to hearing from you.